Make your ASPIRATIONS come true with IDP- YOUR PREFERRED PARTNER IN EDUCATION!
The spring semester is the period from January to March, and increasing number of U.S. Universities are accepting applications. If you missed the deadline for Fall or intend to leave early before next Fall to study in the U.S., it is imperative for you to start planning for your application now for Spring 2018. The process of shortlisting U.S. Universities and the application usually takes 6 to 9 months. Close watch on application deadlines is of utmost significance and your action plan to apply for U.S. Universities has to be chalked out carefully.
By applying early, you will have better chances of getting accepted to the University with financial aid and/ or scholarships.
|IDP Personalized Services:
Profiling of the student based on their academic scores, standardized tests, financial capability and other personal factors, meet with IDP Destination counselors to understand the process of applying to universities in the United States for Spring 2018.
- Individualized counseling sessions with counselors. During these sessions, students gain a thorough understanding of the entire process of applying to US universities right from choosing the colleges that best fits the student through the student visa process.
- Invitation to specialized sessions on the US application process by counselors and by visiting U.S. university representatives.
- Access to specialized test preparation materials for mock standardized tests.
- Access to university fairs organized by IDP with special discounts on the services charges, application fee waiver by participating universities.
- Guidance on preparing well written statement of purpose and letters of recommendation, preparing documentation for university applications and for student visa process.
- Mock visa interview sessions with the counselors.
- Assistance with pre-departure information and guidance.